- 1 How do I remove Cool Select pantry?
- 2 How do you take the glass off of a Samsung French door refrigerator?
- 3 Where is the damper on a Samsung fridge?
- 4 What is a deli drawer?
- 5 How do I clean the vent on my Samsung refrigerator?
- 6 How do I clean the condenser coils on my Samsung refrigerator?
- 7 How do I adjust the humidity in my refrigerator?
- 8 What is cool select Samsung fridge?
How do I remove Cool Select pantry?
Remove the cool select pantry cover by lifting the central part of the cover with pushing it to the left. 1. Remove the cool select pantry shelf by lifting the front part of the shelf with pulling it.
How do you take the glass off of a Samsung French door refrigerator?
Removing the Glass Shelf
- 1 Remove both fruit and vegetable drawers.
- 2 Next, Locate the tabs on both sides of drawer divider/water filter housing.
- 3 Press in on the tabs and separate the shelf from the water filter housing.
- 4 Now, remove the shelf by slightly lifting up as you pull it out.
Where is the damper on a Samsung fridge?
Typically, the damper control is located behind the refrigerator’s back panel near the top of the fridge. Check the damper control to determine if it’s stuck in the closed position. If so, it needs to be replaced.
What is a deli drawer?
Some newer refrigerator models have a deli drawer, a small, shallow drawer close to the bottom of the refrigerator and slightly colder than the other areas. As its name suggests, this drawer is meant to hold sliced cured meats and cheeses.
How do I clean the vent on my Samsung refrigerator?
While you’re inside the refrigerator, clean the air duct vents with a 50-50 vinegar and water solution. The door gaskets should also be cleaned every six months with vinegar and water to keep them free of mold. Samsung: My Refrigerator and Freezer Are Not Cooling.
How do I clean the condenser coils on my Samsung refrigerator?
You can clean the coils easily with a rag or vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment. Unplug the refrigerator for 1 minute, then plug it back in. If your refrigerator is in demonstration mode, unplugging it, then plugging it back in resets the refrigerator to regular mode.
How do I adjust the humidity in my refrigerator?
Most humidity drawers are adjustable with a few clicks between low and high. These settings simply open or close a window in the drawer. For the low humidity setting, the window is completely open; for the high humidity setting, it is completely closed.
What is cool select Samsung fridge?
The Cool Zone select section can be used to Soft freeze meat and fish, the temperature in the section will show-5 degree C regardless of the set temp of the refrigerator. This section can also be used to thaw food or quick cool.